if this is your first time to the zoo, please read my very first post found here. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe. Thanks!

29 November 2012

I'll Never See This Size Again...

Well, I made halfway through this pregnancy and my smallest pair of pre-pregnancy pants still fit. Well, they don't button, but I'm wearing them today! I've got a hair tie that loops around the button, through the button hole, and back over the button.  Surprisingly comfortable and easy to hide under a long shirt.

In a way, I feel like I deserve to still fit in my favorite bottoms since my "top" has grown out of control in these last 20 weeks.  Seriously out of control. And after spending $90 on assorted bras, I no longer have a single one that fits right. Conveniently, nobody in town stocks bras in my size either. One starts to feel like a true freak of nature when even Walmart doesn't carry the right size. They have bras big enough to haul water for an expedition across the Gobi Desert but those big old bras also have a band size big enough to go around the moon or several camels, perhaps.

I have a few pairs of maternity jeans that I like but they don't stay up very well. And it's not like they have belt loops. Every few minutes I gave a saggy crotch and they're hard to pull up with the giant elastic belly band.

Nothing makes me feel sexy like having a big old belly and a saggy crotch!

All complaints aside, I am glad nobody expects to see me in a muumuu. How do ladies pee wearing those things anyways?!

No comments:

Post a Comment