if this is your first time to the zoo, please read my very first post found here. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe. Thanks!

22 November 2012

Eyeball Update, Round 2

Well, I got a phone call on Wednesday that I wasn't expecting...

The surgical center where my eye surgery was to be performed has denied me as a patient because I'm pregnant and have adverse reactions to anesthesia.

Surgery is postponed until 9 January 2013...NEXT YEAR?!   :(

I'm definitely sad that we have to wait even longer. However, it is really nice to not have to think about it over the holidays! I really didn't want the "cancer-not-cancer" diagnosis hanging over my Christmas, so in a way, this is a big reprieve.

Thank you all for your well-wishes and prayers. Y'all can bump me and my eyeball farther down your list until after the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment