if this is your first time to the zoo, please read my very first post found here. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe. Thanks!

06 November 2012

Grati-tooted (Week 1)

Last year I was horrible about keeping up with my days of gratitude so I thought I'd start this year by making a fart pun. Off to a good start!

7 November 2012: I'm absolutely glad nobody is holding me to this month of gratitude. So far, I've earned a big fat F- for my punctuality.  


6 November 2012: Today I'm grateful for our Constitutional rights. So many American wander through life without realizing that people all over the world live without rights that we take for granted.


5 November 2012: I couldn't get through the day without knowing I was coming home to my pups. They are full of love and energy and trust me fully. Zak and Sara were the start of me really growing up.


4 November 2012: On this rainy day, thank you Lord for a roof over my head. And not just a plain roof, but a beautiful, lovely home.


3November 2012: Absolutely, endlessly grateful for the means to have a full pantry and refridgerator.  I'm trying my best to never ever take that for granted.


2 November 2012: I'm incredibly grateful for this pregnancy. We were starting to wonder if it was even possible or if storks really were the ones responsible. No matter what happens, I'm excited and blessed that we are going to be parents before 2022!


1 November 2012: I'm grateful for the loving family and friends that surround me, buoy me, and encourage me. My dear husband is the mac to my cheese. My parents and brother are my foundation. And my awesome friends are an endless source of laughter, sunshine, and sushi dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment