if this is your first time to the zoo, please read my very first post found here. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe. Thanks!

17 November 2011

New Project

Because I just don't have enough going on in my life...

I have decided to try and wear every single thing I own and photograph each outfit.

My goal is to use each top, bottom, shoe, and jacket in two separate and very different outfits.

Anything I can not use I will get rid of! (With exceptions, of course....)

I've seen other people undertake a similar project with a timeline, but it's not going to be nice enough for me to wear my shorts anytime soon so I'm going to be a bit more flexible.

I love new outfit ideas, but they often take me a long time to conjure and then even longer to feel confident enough in them to actually wear them out in public. I'm hoping this little side project forces me to be bold, even if the outfit potentially is a fail. I'm also hoping to put together a sort of 'catalog' of outfits so that getting dressed on stressful, rushed days is easier.

I'd love criticism or suggestions, but be gentle. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment