if this is your first time to the zoo, please read my very first post found here. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe. Thanks!

20 January 2013

95 Days

95 days until our due date. How on earth did it all go by so quickly? When we first found out I was pregnant, the due date seemed forever away. I could blame it on hormones, but I actually cried in October because I felt like I was going to be pregnant and bloated forever and ever and ever and never get to meet the baby.

And now? I'm feeling the opposite; I'd like to keep this bun in the oven for more than just 95 more days. It's miraculously easy being the BEST mom in the world right now. My job description is to eat, sleep, hydrate, waddle, and nest. That's it!

I'm sure when I'm full-term and truly waddling that I will say otherwise. I'm positive I'll be begging baby to make her appearance, but for right now, I'm already feeling sad that she won't be in there, kicking around, for much longer. I'm already feeling sad about how empty I will feel (physically and emotionally) when she's born into the big, scary world.

Then again, I know how completely excited I am to meet her, smell her, and hold her. Maybe 95 days is just the right amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment